NobleMarriage is a Muslim friendly free matrimonial service which can be found both through our website and via our iOS or Android apps. We aim to provide our Muslim brothers and sisters with a safe, secure and halal environment in which to search and find their life partner. With the aim of security our highest priority, our online security team ensures that every profile put up at noblemarriage.com or on one of our apps is strictly monitored for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content. Also, we have strict abuse prevention and reporting systems for those that do get through our stringent screening policies. However, in ensuring your safety & privacy, we're limited to actions that are within our control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for your privacy & for a safe and secure experience.
Here are some simple guidelines for all our users, which we recommend you follow to protect your privacy.
- Guard your anonymity- Our system of anonymous contacting (expressing interest, accepting/declining), and private messaging (communicate section) is to ensure that your identity is protected until you decide to reveal it.
- Start slow- Set up a separate email account for communicating. Trust your instincts and start by sharing only your email address and communicating solely via email.
- Request for a photo- A photo will give you a good idea of the person's appearance, which may prove helpful in achieving a gut feeling.
- Chat on the phone or using Internet telephony- A phone call can reveal much about a person's communication and social skills. Consider your security and do not reveal your personal phone number to a stranger. To ensure more privacy you can use services such as Skype/ Zoom if you do not feel comfortable giving our your personal phone number.
- Meeting in person- The beauty of meeting online is that you can collect information gradually, later choosing whether to pursue the relationship in the offline world. You never are obligated to meet anyone. Go at your own pace!
- Meet in a safe place- When you choose to meet offline it is a good idea to try and include either or both of your families. But if you trust the person enough to meet alone always tell a friend or your family where you are going and when you will return.
- Watch for warning signs- Watching for warning signs and acting upon it is the surest way to avoid an uncomfortable situation.
- Beware of money scams- Watch out for money scams. There are just too many con artists and scam artists around the world, and they are everywhere.