Before registering please read these terms and conditions carefully. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions when using our services (installing & accessing our app or using our website). This is a legal agreement between you and Noble Marriage (by using noblemarriage.com or our iOS or Android apps you agree to abide by these terms and conditions). This agreement may be modified by NobleMarriage when/if required without any prior notice. This is a serious matchmaking service to seek a life partner and cannot be used for casual dating.
NobleMarriage is a Muslim friendly free matrimonial service which can be found both online and through our apps. We believe in respecting people's privacy, especially of our Muslim sisters, while using matrimonial services via the Internet. With that in mind, we do endeavor to keep our profiles legitimate and so potential users must accept our stringent profile review policies. In the end, this will enable us to find the best match for the users of our site and apps.
Access to Noble Marriage is free whether on the website or app. However, we do offer premium tiers of paid memberships for those looking to maximize their chances of meeting the right person. In order to use our website or app you must register using identifiable information about yourself, and consent to compile, process and display that information to provide the marriage/ nikah / shaadi service.
All our users are obligated to fill-up the “Match-preferences” section while setting up their profiles. This ensures our smart match-making algorithm to set you up with the best matches when you use our website or apps. In addition, one of NobleMarriage's specialities is the ability to offer online marriage counseling for both new and existing members. Our team of experts has in-depth knowledge and experience regarding marriage therapy, and are able to provide practical matrimonial advice/counseling according to the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.
Membership Terms and Agreement
- You confirm that you are over 18 years in age and have not lied or cheated in any way to use this website or corresponding apps.
- You confirm that you are a practicing Muslim or intend to become a practicing Muslim and intend to marry a practicing Muslim spouse. Also, you further confirm that you will not use this site or corresponding apps for casual dating.
- You confirm that you registered as a member of NobleMarriage solely for the purpose of finding a spouse or you are a parent/wali who has registered on behalf of their children/ward with their express permission. You may not transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- Premium members can access your contact information (mobile no. & email address). Silver, gold & life-time (platinum) premium members can access up to 15, 45 & unlimited contact details consecutively. You consent to sharing of your information to premium members. The same will be enjoyed by yourself if you upgrade to premium membership.
- NobleMarriage System Administrators can access your contact information (mobile no. & email address) for verification, security measures and promotional activities.
- If law enforcement authorities demand any contact information with government permission, NobleMarriage will comply with the regulations.
- If you deactivate your account, it will be immediately removed from access of other users or any public access. NobleMarriage will hold your information in the back-end database for up to 1 (one) month.
- Your information will help others to find their appropriate match and others information will help you in finding your suitable match. These information are processed through algorithm. However, once you deactivate your account, it will not be accessible to algorithm or public.
- You cannot create multiple accounts. Any member found to have done so will be banned permanently (without refund if paying member) and their IP address will also be banned.
- NobleMarriage is intended to be used by individuals and not for any commercial or business purposes. Only with the written permission/authorization of NobleMarriage can business or commercial entities be part of our service.
- You are responsible for keeping your log-in credentials secure, and are solely responsible for all activities under your account. You must notify us if there is any unauthorized use of your account, and please ensure that you log out from your account at the end of every session.
- You will not gather personal email addresses, telephone/mobile phone numbers, permanent or present addresses, financial information of our members for any reason.
- You commit to keeping information provided by any member of NobleMarriage private and confidential. Also, you will get the consent, by getting the permission of that member, before sharing the said information with a third party.
- You will not ask for money, or another form of financial assistance, from any member that you meet on NobleMarriage. Nor will you send any money, or other form of financial asset to any member you meet on our services. Any attempt to do either of the above may result in your details being shared with legal teams, lawyers, the police or other governmental bodies for the purpose of an investigation.
- To comply with Islamic guidelines and to ensure user safety, NobleMarriage reserves the right to access any of the user's communication within NobleMarriage platform.
Further, all photographs you upload to the NobleMarriage website or apps will be accurate, candid and recent photos of yourself. If the picture contains another person, then you warrant that you have their explicit consent tp upload the photo(s). Thereby, you agree to indemnify NobleMarriage and it's employees against any claim arising from you uploading unauthorized photos without the owner or subject's consent.
NobleMarriage as an online marriage agency is committed to providing a safe and halal environment for couples to meet. In order to ensure this, we periodically check and approve profiles, as well as moderating messages between members. This is to safeguard our members and is also in accordance with our Islamic principles and thus no exceptions will be made.
NobleMarriage reserves the right to certify the accuracy of Content posted by users on the site or apps. In exercising this right, we may ask users to provide any documentary other forms of evidence supporting the Content you post on the site or apps. If you cannot provide enough satisfactory evidence, NobleMarriage may, in its sole discretion, terminate your membership.
- You specifically understand and agree that NobleMarriage will be held blameless by you and anyone else against any crime, malpractice, scam, violation of privacy, trickery perpetuated against you by any member that you meet on this site or affiliated apps. NobleMarriage assumes no liability, financial or otherwise in such cases.
- NobleMarriage does not approve, authenticate, support, or validate the truthfulness of any of the information posted by our members on our services or apps. This includes but is not limited to all text, photographs, pictures and any other forms of content.
- You specifically understand and agree that NobleMarriage disavows any warranty regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, intent, or motives of anyone you meet on this website or associated apps. You meet people on NobleMarriage at your own risk. Also, you understand that NobleMarriage makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding compatibility with individuals you meet on the website or apps.